Simply, one-stage reverse osmosis system, also know as first-stage reverse osmosis system, refers to raw water treated by one time reverse osmosis unit, the final we got is pure water. Generally, our daily drinking water is one-stage reverse osmosis water, namely pure water.
The system desalination rate of the first-grade reverse osmosis is more than 99.5%. In this way, the raw water with a salt content of less than 1000 ppm can be directly treated to meet the physical and chemical index in accordance with the GB17323-1998 bottled drinking pure water standard without ion exchange.
The one-stage reverse osmosis process is: raw water → raw water pressure pump → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → water softener → precision filter → first-stage reverse osmosis machine → intermediate water tank → intermediate water pump → EDI system → purified water tank → pure water pump → UV sterilizer → microporous filter → water point
Applicable fields: brackish water desalination, high fluoride area drinking water, high hardness water hardness, power plant, electronics, pharmaceutical, metal processing pure water, food, beverage, canned pure water, etc.
capacity: Model: 0.5T-100T（optional）.
1）the electronics industry: flushing water for electronic components such as integrated circuits, silicon wafers, display tubes, etc.
２）the pharmaceutical industry: large infusions, injections, tablets, biochemicals,
3）equipment cleaning in chemical industry : power industry such as chemical circulating water and chemical product manufacturing
4) Boiler feed water: thermal power boiler, mine low and medium pressure boiler power system
5) food industry: drinking pure water, beverages, beer, liquor, health products, etc.
6) Seawater, brackish water desalination: islands, ships, offshore drilling platforms,
7) Drinking pure water in brackish water areas: Real estate, community, enterprises, institutions, etc.
8) Other process water: automotive, home appliance coating, coated glass, cosmetics, fine chemicals, etc.
Phone: 0086-177 6073 1685
Tel: 0086-177 6073 1685
Add: High-tech Development Zone, Zhengzhou, China