two-stage reverse osmosis system
the main difference of one-stage reverse osmosis and two-stage reverse osmosis is the number of reverse osmosis membranes in the process.
Simply, secondary reverse osmosis, also called as two-stage reverse osmosis system, means that raw water through two times filtration by using two stage reverse osmosis unit.
so the secondary reverse osmosis water quality is much better than the single-stage reverse osmosis.
adopting the final product of one-stage reverse osmosis unit as feeding water. after the purification of two-stage reverse osmosis system, the conductivity of the produced water is less than 3μs/cm.
Generally, mineral water equipment adopts first-stage reverse osmosis equipment.
1）the electronics industry: flushing water for electronic components such as integrated circuits, silicon wafers, display tubes, etc.
２）the pharmaceutical industry: large infusions, injections, tablets, biochemicals,
3）equipment cleaning in chemical industry : power industry such as chemical circulating water and chemical product manufacturing
4) Boiler feed water: thermal power boiler, mine low and medium pressure boiler power system
5) food industry: drinking pure water, beverages, beer, liquor, health products, etc.
6) Seawater, brackish water desalination: islands, ships, offshore drilling platforms,
7) Drinking pure water in brackish water areas: Real estate, community, enterprises, institutions, etc.
8) Other process water: automotive, home appliance coating, coated glass, cosmetics, fine chemicals, etc.